The Construction of a new Student Accommodation Building for Trinity College in Dublin .
The Oisin house project entailed the construction of a new 247 bedroom student accommodation building on the Trinity College campus in Dublin. The development has a gross floor area of approximately 12,100 sq. m. over 6 no. storeys above ground level an 2 no. basement levels. The development also included a medical facility/ wellness center, retail units at ground floor level, student support services including offices, technology assistant offices, an estate management facility, sports and recreational facilities at basement level and ancillary works.
Scope of Work:
- Complete installation of all new Electrical Services
- Installation of all Site Services Cabling for interconnection of the Building and Services
- Install of External Services including External Lighting
- Roof Mounted Solar / PV Arrays
- Supply and install of new Electrical Services to the new Student Accommodation Building including: Squash Courts, Rifle Range
- Medical Centre, Disability Centre, Estates and Facility Stores
- BIM Coordination
- Clash Free BIM design
- Security and access control
- Fire Protection.