Irish stock exchange is located at Anglesea Street, Dublin 2, this project involved the extension of the existing building (Armoury) and refurbishing the listed building at 28 Anglesea Street.
Strip out works:
Dolcain Engineering was responsible for the disconnection and strip out of all redundant mechanical services within the retained areas prior to the commencement of refurbishments works. It then completed the mechanical scope on the project.
The new extension comprises:
- Reception Area
- Meeting Rooms
- Board Rooms.
Scope of Work:
- Install and supply, test and commissioning a new heating centre comprising the following equipment: Press.Unit, Expansion,, Air & Dirt Separator, Dosing Pot, Gauges and Sensor
- Supply and Install Soils and Waste Services
- Install, test and commissioning a complete water services ( MWS, CWS, HWS, HWR)
- (LPHW) space heating provided within the open plan office areas.
- Supply and Install Mechanical Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Fire Protection, Dry Riser
- Supply and Install 3 new split units and disconnecting remove the existing 4 No ACU
- All ductwork installed at the roof level protected by aluminium cladding
- Testing Commissioning.